- Thomas Gets Tricked and Other Stories (7 June 1990)
- James Learns a Lesson and Other Stories (7 June 1990)
- Tenders and Turntables and Other Stories (27 September 1990)
- Thomas Breaks the Rules and Other Stories (27 September 1990)
- Better Late Than Never and Other Stories (23 January 1991)
- Strand VCI Entertainment changed its name to Strand Home Video in 1992. Due to a possible surpluss of tapes featuring the original masters, some copies with the Strand VCI logo were placed in the re-release covers featuring the Shining Time Station sun.
- As there was only one round of nameboards between episodes, the “Next Story Coming Up Soon” card was shortened to “Next Story Coming Up!” The same scene from Trouble in the Shed is also used for that card on all five tapes.
- Trust Thomas and Other Stories features the Strand VCI Entertainment logo at the beginning of the tape. It also uses a “Next Story Coming Up!” card with a scene from Duck Takes Charge.
- The black FBI Warning screen was reused from the 1982 Warner Home Video Logo.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.