Super Station is a Thomas & Friends toy set released from Fisher-Price in 2017. It is designed for TrackMaster, Wooden Railway, Adventures and Minis. While it was originally advertised as being compatible with Wooden Railway, after it got discontinued, it has since been advertised as being compatible with Wood, with a similar story with the diecast range.
- Thomas (TrackMaster)
- James (Minis)
- Percy (Adventures, TrackMaster Push Along as of 2019)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Brendam Docks
- Knapford Station
- Sodor Steamworks
- Vicarstown Dieselworks
- Blue Mountain Quarry
- On the box, the Steamworks is mistakenly named the "Sodor Steelworks", referencing The Steelworks.
- This set would later be succeded by the Super Cruiser, which uses the same multi-track system.
- The set won the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award of 2017.
- The track connections are identical to the post-2014 TrackMaster system, so adapters aren't always required.