TAXI 1 ( Taxi 1, model series) TAXI 2 ( Taxi 2, model series) 15A3 4R ( Taxi 2, CGI series)
Taxis provide door to door passenger transport service throughout the Island of Sodor.
Most of the taxis are based on Austin London Taxis of 1936.
"TAXI 1" is painted in an indigo-blue livery with a black roof and black fenders, whereas "TAXI 2" is painted in an all-over black livery.
- Series 5 Baa!, Toby's Discovery and Make Someone Happy
- Series 6 Harvey to the Rescue, Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry, Percy and the Haunted Mine and James and the Red Balloon
- Series 7 Emily's New Coaches, What's the Matter with Henry?, Something Fishy, Bulgy Rides Again, Harold and the Flying Horse, Gordon and Spencer and Three Cheers for Thomas
- Series 8 Percy and the Magic Carpet
- Series 9 Thomas' Milkshake Muddle, Thomas and the Birthday Picnic, Thomas Tries His Best, Thomas' Day Off and Bold and Brave
- Series 10 It's Good to be Gordon, Seeing the Sights and Thomas and the Treasure
- Series 11 Smoke and Mirrors and Thomas Sets Sail
- Series 12 Thomas and the Billboard, Rosie's Funfair Special, Excellent Emily, Gordon Takes a Shortcut and Percy and the Bandstand
- Series 14 Jitters and Japes
- Series 15 Stop That Bus!
- Series 24 Emily's Best Friend and Emily to the Rescue
A slightly different taxi can be seen in the magazine story, Holiday Hat. It has the number plate: PORT 1.
Taxi 2's model used to be on display at Drayton Manor, but it is now in storage.
Taxi 1, discontinued)
* | RWS only ** only |
*** Other Media only T&F