Tenmille Products is a UK model supplier. Their vacuformed Gauge 1 kits were used for the rolling stock in the production of the first to fifth series along with their line of gauge 1 track and various other set details. Tenmille still makes most of these wagons today, though they have revised most of their wagons with laser-cut wood and brass detailing. From Series 6 to Series 12, the wagons were mostly scratch built and duplicated with resin, although some were still Tenmille kits from prior series that were not recreated in resin.
- Troublesome Trucks
- S.C. Ruffey
- Plank Trucks
- Cattle Wagons
- Mail Vans
- Flatbeds, Conflats and Well Wagons
- Parts such as bogie side frame and torpedo ventilators
- One of the tracks used in the TV Model Series, is now owned by Twitter user ElliotKW.
- Official Website
- Model Railway Constructor, December 1984 Issue (The Real Lives of Thomas)
- Articles (Sodor Island Fansite)
- ThomasTankMerch's blogspot - A Guide to the Rolling Stock
- ThomasTankMerch's blogspot - Modeler's Resource Page
- Sodor Scratchbuilding - A myriad of Maunsell Express Coaches
- Sodor Scratchbuilding - 1987 Tenmille Catalog (No. 4)