So far, Brendam Docks has had two managers.
The First Manager
From the sixth season up until the twelfth season, this person was the manager of Brendam. He has now resigned and has been replaced with another person.
He wears black trousers, a black tie, a white shirt with a black jacket over it and a black bowler hat. In CGI, he wears grey trousers instead.
- Takeshi Endo (Japan; James and the Queen of Sodor)
- Kōzō Shioya (Japan; Not So Hasty Puddings)
- Yasuhiko Kawazu (Japan; eighth series only)
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Japan; ninth and eleventh series)
- His model was recycled from a Railway Board member.
- In the twelfth season, his CGI model was recycled from Mr. Percival.
The Second Manager
He is the current manager of Brendam Docks. His office is inside the Sodor Shipping Company's building. He is dedicated to keep the docks running smoothly and can usually be found carrying a clipboard around with him.
He wears a white shirt, blue overalls, with the Docks logo, and a yellow hard hat.
- Matt Wilkinson (UK; Misty Island Rescue onwards, excluding Tale of the Brave and the nineteenth series)
- Steven Kynman (UK; Tale of the Brave only)
- William Hope (US; Misty Island Rescue onwards, excluding the nineteenth series)
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; nineteenth series only)
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Japan; Misty Island Rescue - Tale of the Brave, excluding the sixteenth series)
- Daiki Nakamura (Japan; sixteenth series only)
- Kōichi Sakaguchi (Japan; eighteenth series onwards)
- Gerhart Hinze (Germany; Misty Island Rescue)
- Carsten Krabbe (Germany; Tale of the Brave and The Great Race)
- Wolfgang Kubach (Germany; Audio Books only)
- Helge Winther Larsen (Norway; Misty Island Rescue - seventeenth series)
- Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse (Norway; Tale of the Brave only)
- Piotr Bąk (Poland; eighteenth series onwards)
- Jorge Badillo (Latin America; Misty Island Rescue only)
- Óscar Bonfiglio (Latin America; seventeenth series onwards)
- Petri Hanttu (Finland; Misty Island Rescue only)
- Petteri Hynönen (Finland; seventeenth series onwards)
- In Misty Island Rescue and the sixteenth series he only had a moustache, but ever since the seventeenth series, he has grown a beard. His older model is used as a generic dock worker instead.