So far, Brendam Docks has had two managers.
The First Manager
From the sixth season up until the twelfth season, this person was the manager of Brendam. He has now resigned and has been replaced with another person.
He wears black trousers, a black tie, a white shirt with a black jacket over it and a black bowler hat. In CGI, he wears grey trousers instead.
- Season 6 - Harvey to the Rescue (cameo), No Sleep for Cranky (cameo) and Thomas, Percy and the Squeak (cameo)
- Season 7 - James and the Queen of Sodor and Not So Hasty Puddings
- Season 8 - Percy's Big Mistake and Fish (cameo)
- Season 9 - Thomas Tries His Best, Henry and the Flagpole (cameo) and Thomas' New Trucks
- Season 11 - Thomas and the Storyteller (cameo) and Hide and Peep
- Season 12 - Henry Gets it Wrong (does not speak)
- Season 6 - Down by the Docks
- Takeshi Endo (Japan; James and the Queen of Sodor)
- Kōzō Shioya (Japan; Not So Hasty Puddings)
- Yasuhiko Kawazu (Japan; eighth season only)
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Japan; ninth and eleventh seasons)
- His model was recycled from a Railway Board member.
- In the twelfth season, his CGI model was recycled from Mr. Percival.
The Second Manager
He is the current manager of Brendam Docks. His office is inside the Sodor Shipping Company's building. He is dedicated to keep the docks running smoothly and can usually be found carrying a clipboard around with him.
He wears a white shirt, blue overalls, with the Docks logo, and a yellow hard hat.
- Season 13 - The Early Bird (does not speak)
- Season 16 - Bust My Buffers!
- Season 17 - Gone Fishing
- Season 18 - Toad's Bright Idea, Long Lost Friend and Emily Saves the World (cameo)
- Season 19 - Who's Geoffrey?, The Truth About Toby (cameo), Salty All at Sea (cameo), A Cranky Christmas (cameo) and Diesel's Ghostly Christmas (cameo)
- Season 20 - Saving Time (cameo), Pouty James (cameo), Letters to Santa (cameo) and All in Vain (cameo)
- Season 21 - Stuck in Gear (cameo), Cranky at the End of the Line and New Crane on the Dock (cameo)
- Other - Thomas & Friends in 4-D: Bubbling Boilers (cameo)
- 2010 - Misty Island Rescue
- 2013 - King of the Railway (mentioned)
- 2014 - Tale of the Brave
- 2016 - The Great Race
- Matt Wilkinson (UK; Misty Island Rescue onwards, excluding Tale of the Brave and the nineteenth season)
- Steven Kynman (UK; Tale of the Brave only)
- William Hope (US; Misty Island Rescue onwards, excluding the nineteenth season)
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; nineteenth season only)
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Japan; Misty Island Rescue - Tale of the Brave, excluding the sixteenth season)
- Daiki Nakamura (Japan; sixteenth season only)
- Kōichi Sakaguchi (Japan; eighteenth season onwards)
- Gerhart Hinze (Germany; Misty Island Rescue)
- Carsten Krabbe (Germany; Tale of the Brave and The Great Race)
- Wolfgang Kubach (Germany; Audio Books only)
- Helge Winther Larsen (Norway; Misty Island Rescue - seventeenth season)
- Øyvind Borgemoen Lyse (Norway; Tale of the Brave only)
- Piotr Bąk (Poland; eighteenth season onwards)
- Jorge Badillo (Latin America; Misty Island Rescue only)
- Óscar Bonfiglio (Latin America; seventeenth season onwards)
- Petri Hanttu (Finland; Misty Island Rescue only)
- Petteri Hynönen (Finland; seventeenth season onwards)
- In Misty Island Rescue and the sixteenth season he only had a moustache, but ever since the seventeenth season, he has grown a beard. His older model is used as a generic dock worker instead.