|For other uses, see Sir Topham Hatt (disambiguation).|
The Fat Controller, re-titled Sir Topham Hatt in North American releases and The Fat Controller's Busy Day in 2015, is the fiftieth book in the My Thomas Story Library series.
Henry, Gordon, and James are refusing to work, so the Fat Controller shuts them up in the shed and brings in a new engine named Percy to help with the work.
- The Fat Controller
- Workshop Engines (do not speak)
- Lady Hatt (does not speak)
- Annie and Clarabel (mentioned)
- Topham Hall
- The Fat Controller's Office
- Tidmouth Sheds
- The Workshop
- Ffarquhar Branch Line
- Balladwail (map only)
- Culdee Fell Summit (map only)
- Cregwir (map only)
- Droghan-y-Claghan (map only)
- Ballaswein (map only)
- This book is based on the story, "Trouble in the Shed" from the Railway Series book, Troublesome Engines.
- The engine next to Percy in the workshop resembles Wilbert.
- Henry is in his new shape.
- James' wheels are grey.
- The engine to Percy's right (viewers' left), while he has a face, lacks any sort of facial features.
In Other Languages