The Hut that Walked by Itself is the fourth and final story in the 1993 Annual.
- Donald and Douglas (one appears, both speak)
- A Peel Godred Engine (mentioned)
- The Fat Controller (mentioned)
- The title of this Annual is likely meant to be a reference to the Novel entitled "The Cat That Walked by Himself" by Rudyard Kipling.
- In one illustration, Henry's front bogie wheel is painted black and is missing his handrails.
- In the first illustration, Gordon's lamp irons are missing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.