|This article is about the Mayor of Sodor. You may be looking for the Mayor of Wellsworth.|
The Mayor of Sodor is in charge of the Island.
The Mayor has attended many important events with the Fat Controller over the years such as the reopening of Great Waterton, the unveiling of the new Lion of Sodor statue, attending Dowager Hatt's party at Knapford and presenting the Sodor Search and Rescue Centre a new alarm bell.
Several different mayors have appeared in the magazine stories.
The Mayor wears a black suit jacket with grey collars, a purple and white striped tie, a black waistcoat, a white undershirt and black trousers. He also wears a black bowler hat and a bronze chain of office.
- Keith Wickham (UK; thirteenth - sixteenth series)
- David Bedella (US; thirteenth series onwards - UK; nineteenth series onwards)
- Rob Rackstraw (DC Super Friends™ San Diego Comic Con only)
- Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Japan; thirteenth series onwards, excluding the twenty-second series)
- Yuta Odagaki (Japan; twenty-second series only)
- Anders Sundstedt (Norway; thirteenth series only)
- Christoffer Staib (Norway; sixteenth series only)
- Paweł Galia (Poland; thirteenth series only)
- Jarosław Boberek (Poland; sixteenth series only)
- Jorge Roig (Latin America; thirteenth series only)
- Ulises Maynardo Zavala (Latin America, sixteenth series only)
- Alfonso Ramírez (Latin America; nineteenth series - twenty-first series)
- Blas García (Latin America; DC Super Friends™ San Diego Comic Con only)
- Jorge Teixeira (Spain)
- Pasi Ruohonen (Finland; thirteenth series)
- Kim Seung-jun (South Korea)
- According to a 2015 magazine story, the Mayor in the television series is actually the Mayor of Vicarstown.
- He appears to be a very skilled ice-skater.
- He lives on Edward's Branch Line, near Suddery.
- Wood (Racing Figure 8 Set Exclusive)