The Three-Way Road is a location. It has one railway track running alongside a canal and under the viaduct, a large stone viaduct with two railway lines, and a steel bridge with a single track and roadway above the viaduct.
The Three-Way Road only appeared in the third series, in which it made various appearances.
- According to concept art by Robert Gauld-Galliers, the location is named as “The Three Bridges”.
- The viaduct that was used was really a modified version of The Viaduct.
- The wing walls of a steel bridge and signal box are from Wellsworth.
- A steel bridge is apparently a tramway as both engines and road vehicles run across it.
- Wooden Railway (as Mountain Tunnel, discontinued)