|This article is about the bridge. You may be looking for the magazine story.|
The Viaduct has appeared in the Railway Series as well as the television series, such as when Gordon lost his dome in 1957. It was repaired in Better Late Than Never in 1985. The viaduct is located west of Cronk and east of Maron. The Hawin Ab river flows underneath it.
- Toby the Tram Engine - Dirty Objects
- Edward the Blue Engine - Cows (mentioned)
- Duck and the Diesel Engine - Domeless Engines
- More About Thomas the Tank Engine - Better Late Than Never
- Henry and the Express - Overhaul (mentioned)
- 1976 - Famous Engines
- According to concept art by Robert Gauld-Galliers, the Viaduct's model was originally intended to have three lines of track instead of two.
- The Viaduct's model is now on display at Drayton Manor, however it was shortened and it has only one track running on it.
- In the CGI Series, the river running underneath the Viaduct seems to have been replaced by trees and a forest.
- Both of the Viaduct's appearances in the seventh series were made up of stock footage.
- This viaduct's model was also used for the Three Way Road and the Standard Gauge and Narrow Gauge Viaduct.
- Although the Viaduct has not been seen since the fifteenth series, its CGI model was later extended and reused for the Mainland Viaduct.
- ERTL (miniature; discontinued)
- Wooden Railway (two versions; discontinued)
- Tomica (discontinued)
- Thomas Town (discontinued)