Thomas' Songs and Roundhouse Rhythms is a US Cassette/CD first released by Kid Rhino in 2001 then later in 2008 on CD by Koch Records. It was also released with the pop up sound book All Aboard with Thomas!
- Thomas Theme
- Thomas' Anthem
- It's Great to be an Engine
- He's a Really Useful Engine
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Harold the Helicopter
- Donald's Duck
- Let's Have a Race
- Gone Fishing
- Accidents Will Happen
- Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining
- Thomas Theme (Reprise)
- This album is also available on music streaming platforms, such as Spotify and Amazon Music.
- Kid Rhino were sent their own master copy of Surprise Adventures to use for the Series 5 songs rather than using the same transfer from the Australian CD. This was discovered due to the songs having proper recording levels as opposed to the Australian CD which has the audio set slightly too loud causing clipping.
- The songs from this release were used as the ambiance for Thomas Land at Drayton Manor with additional sound effects.
- The sampler CD of this album was included as a free bonus in two US DVD releases.
- New album covers were made for this album, along with Thomas' Train Yard Tracks and All Star Tracks as of April 2020.
- The beginning of the songs, It's Great to be an Engine, Harold the Helicopter and Donald's Duck are cut out as they were taken from the master tape of the 1998 audio story, Surprise Adventures, where Michael Angelis spoke over those parts.
- "Thomas Theme (Reprise)" is a duplicate of the opening theme instead of the actual closing theme.