|This article is about the UK VHS. You may be looking for the episode, the Buzz Book or US VHS/DVD, or the magazine story.|
Thomas Gets Bumped and 17 Other Stories is a UK VHS featuring six first series episodes and three second series episodes narrated by Ringo Starr, and nine third series episodes narrated by Michael Angelis
- Thomas and Gordon - Gordon decides to give Thomas a lesson he won't forget.
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman - The Fat Controller goes on holiday and a newcomer, Toby the Tram Engine, arrives in the yard.
- Thomas in Trouble - Thomas is stopped by a policeman and Toby the Tram Engine comes to the rescue.
- Thomas and the Guard - Thomas is in trouble when he starts off fast and leaves his guard behind.
- Thomas Goes Fishing - Thomas has always wanted to go fishing. One day he gets his chance but it doesn't turn out quite the way he expected.
- Thomas and Bertie - Thomas and Bertie the Bus decide to stage a race.
- Percy Takes the Plunge - Percy takes no notice of a Danger sign and soon realises his mistake.
- The Diseasel - Some silly trucks cause trouble between Bill and Ben the saddle-tank engine twins and a diesel called BoCo.
- Edward's Exploit - Edward may be old but an accident on an important journey shows just how strong he can be.
- Thomas Gets Bumped - Thomas is needlessly jealous when Bertie helps out.
- Diesel Does it Again - Percy and Duck are outraged when Diesel arrives at the harbour. Disaster follows.
- The Trouble with Mud - Gordon gets splashed with mud but refuses to be cleaned.
- Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party - Edward and Trevor's contribution to the vicar's garden party makes everything a success
- All at Sea - Duck wishes he could sail away like the boats on the water, but an important journey makes him really proud of his wheels again.
- One Good Turn - Bill and Ben have trouble on the turntable and end up face to face.
- Tender Engines - Gordon is envious of a two-tender engine.
- Bulgy - Bertie and the engines' busy timetable is disrupted by a devious double-decker called Bulgy.
- Percy, James and the Fruitful Day - James and Percy boast and bicker until Percy ends up in a very sticky predicament.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.