Thomas Meets the Queen and Other Stories is a US VHS release featuring six fourth series episodes narrated by George Carlin and one song. It was distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment in 1997 and was re-released again in 2000. 
PEEP! PEEP! Welcome to the Island of Sodor and exciting adventures with Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends. Henry has an accident with a bucket of paint and it's up to Thomas and Gordon to save the day when the Queen visits the railway. Sir Handel learns just how troublesome the trucks can be and Daisy has to be brave when she comes face to face with a cow on the line.
Come along for the ride with all of your friends - on Sir Topham Hatt's railway, the fun never ends!
- Mind that Bike
- Train Stops Play
- Thomas Meets the Queen
- Bulls Eyes
- Special Funnel
- Four Little Engines
- This is one of the two VHS releases to feature the Mail Van's nameboard sequence.
- This was the last VHS to feature the Video Treasures logo on-screen. Despite that, some copies would lack the logo and FBI warnings.
- This was the last VHS to have George Carlin as the narrator in new material.
- On the front cover and the spine, the title said "Thomas Meets the Queen and Other Stories," while the top of the case said "Thomas Meets the Queen and Other Thomas Stories" and the 1997 tape label said "Thomas Meets the Queen."
- For an unknown reason, this was decided not to be released on DVD.
- The description says that Daisy comes face to face with a cow, but it was really a bull. It also says that Sir Handel runs into trouble with trucks when it was actually coaches.