|For other uses, see Thomas Saves the Day (disambiguation).|
Thomas Saves the Day is a 2003 PC game developed by Stunt Puppy Entertainment, Inc. and published by Atari.
A rainstorm has caused damage all over the Island of Sodor. A shipment of supplies for Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory may be lost. Before Thomas can help, he needs to find extra coal, bring Harvey his hook so he can rescue Edward, help Percy find his goods in a cave, retrieve missing cargo with Harold, and help the troublesome trucks sing a song.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Bulstrode (does not speak)
- Mavis (chocolate box cameo)
- Gordon (mentioned)
- Jem Cole (mentioned)
- Mr. Jolly (factory logo cameo; mentioned)
- Toby (box art only)
- Jem Cole's Yard
- Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory
- Brendam Coast
- Brendam Docks
- Callan Viaduct
- Sodor Ironworks
- Gordon's Hill
- Footage from Trust Thomas, The Fogman, Harvey to the Rescue, and Thomas and the Trucks is used.
- A still frame of Salty from Salty's Secret is used.
- After the Haunted Cave minigame is completed and the cave is closed off, the two buildings from Percy and the Haunted Mine can be seen in the background.
- Percy's series 2 theme plays in the main menu, and an unused version of Bill and Ben's theme plays in the selection screen.
- Toby is on the US cover despite not appearing at all in the actual game.
- Michael Angelis is uncredited in the UK version.
- Harvey is missing his siderods and his buffers are black.
- Thomas has Edward's whistle sound.
- Whenever Thomas reverses, his wheels spin forwards.
- Thomas tells Salty that he has several trucks, but he actually only has one.
- Jem Cole is referred to as "Jeb Cole."
- Percy's sandboxes are painted an abnormally dark shade of green, his buffer shanks are black, and his lamp is on the wrong lamp iron.
- The bottom part of Thomas' smokebox is blue.