|For other uses, see Thomas and the Magic Railroad (disambiguation).|
Thomas and the Magic Railroad is an activity book published by Random House. It is based on the film of the same name.
- Diesel 10
- Splatter and Dodge
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mr. Conductor
- Burnett Stone
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- P.T. Boomer
- Annie (cameo; cover only)
- This book was published before any changes were made in the script, which is why P.T. Boomer is seen in this book.
- This book follows the original script in several ways:
- Mr. Conductor is seen meeting the engines at Tidmouth Sheds.
- Thomas' funnel is not working because of Diesel 10.
- Burnett Stone is seen arguing with P.T. Boomer outside his house.
- Patch gets the coal truck for Lady inside the Magic Railroad with his horse.
- Lily is seen packing in her house to go visit Burnett Stone.
- Rainbow Sun is illustrated as an E2 class tank engine like Thomas, and has the number 90.
- Coincidentally, the Strasburg Railroad, the place where the live action scenes were filmed, has a 2-10-0 engine with said number.
- Burnett Stone is illustrated with a moustache.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.