|This article is about 'one of the book adaptations'. You may be looking for 'the episode, the Railway Series book, the Ladybird book or the DVD'.|
Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree is a book.
Thomas goes to get a Christmas tree for the celebration, but gets stuck in the snow. Donald and Douglas rescue him and make it back in time for the celebration.
- This book is based on the second series episode, Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree.
- This book was included on the DVD releases Thomas' Christmas Wonderland and Other Thomas Adventures and Ultimate Christmas as a read-along bonus feature, narrated by Robin Smith.
- Donald and Thomas are off of the tracks when they, along with Douglas, were looking at the Christmas tree. Thomas is also missing the red lining on his tank.
- Gordon and Henry both have very wide boilers.
- A window is missing on Thomas' cab.
- In one illustration Thomas is disproportioned in size.
- Gordon and Henry's steam-pipes are coloured black.
- In the first illustration, Gordon's front bogie wheel is coloured white and Thomas' buffers are coloured red. In the same illustration, the track Gordon is on is cutoff and he's missing his tender and his eyebrows.
- James and Edward's splashers are coloured black.
- In one illustration, Donald's wheel arch is missing.