Thomas and the Really Brave Engines and Other Adventures is a US and Canadian VHS/DVD featuring six seventh series episodes narrated by Michael Brandon and one song released on VHS and DVD by Anchor Bay Entertainment in 2006. Lionsgate re-released the title on DVD in 2009 and for digital download in 2013.
PEEP! PEEP! Adventures abound on the Island of Sodor for Thomas and Friends! Watch as Oliver discovers the magic of snow during the Winter Festival. It's Thomas to the rescue as Fergus breaks the rules and learns a very valuable lesson. As Duncan attempts to deliver an elephant to the new park, he learns about following the rules. A surprise is in store for James when he is asked to pick up the Queen of Sodor. One of Toby's favorite places, The Windmill, is damaged during a lightning storm. Will he be able to help fix it? Is there a monster lurking in the misty valley at Castle Loch? Twin engines Donald and Douglas find out! Come aboard for all the fun!
- Thomas and the Search for Fergus
- Bad Day at Castle Loch
- Toby and the Windmill
- The Runaway Elephant
- James and the Queen of Sodor
- Oliver the Snow Engine
- Sodor Spelling Game
- Picture Puzzle Fun
- Character Gallery
- Computer Fun - Coloring Creation
- The Midnight Ride of Thomas the Tank Engine read-along
- This marks the first of two things:
- This marks the last of three things:
- In the 2015 Double Feature DVD, the Computer Fun activity is no longer present.
- This is the only American home media release to have Donald and Douglas on the cover.
- This is the only American release were Fergus Breaks the Rules is titled Thomas and the Search for Fergus, and thus the only American release to re-title Fergus Breaks the Rules at all.
- In the Universal release of the Double Feature, the Fun and Games menu appears first instead of the main menu just like Track Stars.
- The captions misinterpret Diesel saying "Don't interfere!" as "Darn it to fear!" and incorrectly refers "Troublesome Trucks" as "Trucks and Trucks".
- In the Character Gallery, part of Donald and Douglas' buffers are cut off.