|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the book.|
- “Never having to work with Diesel again... or never wearing my snowplough/snowplow... or never having to pull smelly fish!”
- ―Thomas deciding on what to wish for.
Thomas and the Shooting Star is the sixteenth episode of the tenth series.
One night, Thomas is taking engineers to repair the electrics at the power station. But he wants to see a shooting star, so he keeps taking different routes, and as a result, gets lost. But when Thomas makes a wish to see what is ahead, the shooting star comes across the sky over him and Thomas finally sees the power station. Once the electricity is back on, Thomas returns to Tidmouth Sheds, much to Percy's relief.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (does not speak)
- Edward (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Diesel (mentioned)
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Shen Valley
- The Power Station
- Bridge over Single-Track Tunnel Runby
- Henry's Forest
- Topham Hall
- Crosby Tunnel
- Gordon's Hill
- Ballahoo Bridge
- Going by production order, this is the fifteenth episode of the tenth series.
- This marks the only appearance of the Sodor Power Station in the television series to date.
- The constellation the shooting star passes in front of is Orion.
- A Thomas poster is seen in the boy's bedroom.
- During the night sky scenes, whenever the camera moves, the stars move with it.
- Thomas is smiling when he worries about going through the tunnel and missing the star.
In Other Languages
Home Media Releases