Thomas and the Station Cat is a lift-the-flap book written by Christopher Awdry and illustrated by Ken Stott.
The station cat is missing, so everyone helps to look for her.
- Toby's number is red and his funnel is off-centre.
- Duck's lettering is red.
- Percy is missing his number.
- Henry is drawn in his old shape and his tender lining is a plain square shape.
- Bill and Ben are missing their nameplates and lettering.
- Edward's nose is a different shape.
- Edward and Gordon's wheels are grey.
- Gordon's leading wheels are misaligned.
- Henry, Gordon and Duck are missing their handrails.
- The engines are missing their brake pipes and lamp irons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.