is a beach located on Tidmouth Beach Duck's Branch Line. A lighthouse is located here as well. It is also a popular attraction for holidaymakers.
Bulstrode was towed to this beach and was turned into a children's playground. In the magazines, Salty once crashed into the beach.
It was first seen in the
third series and made regular appearances up until the sixteenth series. It has also made infrequent appearances in the magazines.
In the 2014 TVS map, it is incorrectly spelled as Tidmouth Beech.
- Series 3 Percy's Promise, Donald's Duck, Henry's Forest (, edited stock footage) Thomas, Percy and the Post Train and Oliver Owns Up
- Series 4 Paint Pots and Queens, Fish, Special Attraction and Mind that Bike
- Series 5 Something in the Air, Thomas, Percy and Old Slow Coach and Make Someone Happy
- Series 6 Salty's Secret, A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter, Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry, The Fogman, Twin Trouble, James and the Red Balloon, Gordon Takes a Tumble (, stock footage) Percy's Chocolate Crunch, Thomas, Percy and the Squeak and Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Series 7 Emily's New Coaches (, deleted scene) Edward's Brass Band, What's the Matter with Henry?, Salty's Stormy Tale, Something Fishy and Gordon and Spencer
- Series 8 James Gets a New Coat (, deleted scene) Fish (, deleted scene) James Goes Too Far and Too Hot for Thomas
- Series 9 Respect for Gordon, Henry and the Flagpole and Bold and Brave
- Series 10 James the Second Best and Thomas and Skarloey's Big Day Out
- Series 11 Thomas and the Spaceship and Thomas and the Lighthouse
- Series 16 Thomas and the Rubbish Train
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under
unless otherwise noted.