Tim Bain (born Timothy Bain in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia) is an English-Australian writer, producer, director and voice actor. He wrote the Australia episodes for the twenty-second series of Thomas & Friends on top of being their cultural consultant. He also wrote for Thomas' Aussie Football Adventure and provides voices for the English dub of the twenty-second series onwards. Other credits include "Bluey", "Bitz and Bob", "Bob the Builder", "Fireman Sam", "PJ Masks", "Digby Dragon", "Go Jetters", "Get Ace", "Oddbods" and more.
- An Australian Bus (Ace's Brave Jump)
- Madeleine's Father
- Some Passengers (Laid Back Shane)
- Some Workmen (Laid Back Shane)
- Thomas' Aussie Football Adventure (all episodes)
- He is the second writer to voice a character for the series. The first was Britt Allcroft, who provided the voice of Lady.
- He is the first writer not to write any episodes taking place on Sodor.