TrackMaster Push Along is a Thomas & Friends die-cast toy range produced by Fisher-Price and the successor to the Adventures range. The design of the engines and vehicles is similar to Adventures, but with wider chassis that fit on TrackMaster track and couplings that attach to Motorized TrackMaster vehicles.
- Yong Bao
Special Edition Engines
- Secret Agent Thomas
- Australia Percy
- Kenya Victor
- Travel with Thomas' Friends
- Birthday Celebration
- Fall-themed Pack
- Sodor Steamies
- 4 Pack with Thomas, Jack, Kevin and No. 13 Excavator
- Thomas and Windmill Set
- Mail Delivery Set
- Thomas and Cranky Set
- Percy Barrel Set
- Some items were on shelves in late 2018.
- All engines have four to six wheels, and the wheels on each model (including the tenders) are all the same size.
- All tenders are made of plastic and share the same four wheel chassis.
- All of the tenders have buffers located on the wrong side.
- All the larger engines have longer chassis than the smaller engines.
- Because the wheels are all the same size, Emily and Rajiv's models lacks their larger wheels.
- Rajiv's model has bronze wheels and lacks his crown along with the banners from his funnel to cab roof.
- Most of the sets use wagons from the Motorized Railway range.
- Rebecca's model's back coupling is raised higher than the other couplings of the range, making it difficult for engines from the Adventures range to couple to her back coupler without using another push along model as an adapter.
- Although the models were redesigned to fit on TrackMaster track, they can still fit on Adventures/Take-n-Play/Take Along track as well as Wooden Railway/Wood and Tomy/ Motor Road and Rail tracks.