TrackMaster Push Along is a Thomas & Friends die-cast toy range produced by Fisher-Price and the successor to the Adventures range. The design of the engines and vehicles is similar to Adventures, but with wider chassis that fit on TrackMaster track and couplings that attach to Motorized TrackMaster vehicles.
- Yong Bao
Special Edition Engines
- Secret Agent Thomas
- Australia Percy
- Kenya Victor
- Travel with Thomas' Friends
- Birthday Celebration
- Fall-themed Pack
- Sodor Steamies
- 4 Pack with Thomas, Jack, Kevin and No. 13 Excavator
- Thomas and Windmill Set
- Mail Delivery Set
- Thomas and Cranky Set
- Percy Barrel Set
- Some items were on shelves in late 2018.
- All engines have four to six wheels, as well as having all the same sized wheels, including tenders.
- All tenders are made of plastic and share the same four wheel chassis.
- All of the tenders have buffers located on the wrong side.
- All the larger engines have longer chassis than the smaller engines.
- Emily's model lacks her larger wheel.
- Rajiv's model has bronze wheels and lacks his crown along with the banners from his funnel to cab roof.
- Most of the sets use wagons from the Motorized Railway range.
- While the models are somewhat campatible with the models from the Adventures range, the rear couplings on this range are higher up thus preventing Adventures models being coupled from the back.
- Though the models were redesigned to fit on TrackMaster track, they can still fit on Adventures/Take-n-Play/Take Along track.