Ultimate Christmas is a US DVD release. It features two first series episodes, one second series episode, one third series episode and one fourth series episode narrated by George Carlin and one fifth series episode and three sixth series episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin and two songs.
Thomas and his friends would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. In this special collection of seasonal favorites, you'll experience first hand the joy and magic the holiday series brings to the Island of Sodor. See if Percy's snow-covered face tricks James and the rest of the engines into thinking they have seen the very scary Jack Frost. Cheer on Thomas, Harold, Percy and Terence as they shovel out stranded villagers just in time for Christmas. Happy Holidays!!!
- Thomas' Christmas Party
- Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree
- Terence the Tractor
- Thomas and Percy's Mountain Adventure
- Special Funnel
- It's Only Snow
- Jack Frost
- Toby Had a Little Lamb
- Connect-the-Dots game from Thomas' Christmas Wonderland
- Percy's Order Fun game from Thomas' Snowy Surprise
- Match the Snowflake game from Thomas' Snowy Surprise
- Decorate a Christmas Tree game from Thomas' Snowy Surprise
- Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree read-along from Thomas' Christmas Wonderland
- Character Gallery from Thomas' Christmas Wonderland
- Sodor Special Delivery from Thomas' Snowy Surprise
- This DVD is a combination of Thomas' Christmas Wonderland and Thomas' Snowy Surprise as they have the same episodes, songs and bonus features as well as both end credits, hence the title: Ultimate Christmas. Because of this, the title card from Thomas' Christmas Wonderland is used.
- This is the last DVD of several things:
- The trailer uses the Starz Home Entertainment logo while the actual release uses the Anchor Bay Entertainment logo.
- Writers Christopher Awdry, Jenny McDade and Paul Larson are not listed in the credits.
- Like Thomas' Christmas Wonderland and other Thomas Adventures, the description says that Thomas, Percy and Terence shoveled out villagers just in time for Christmas, but in the US version of the episode that it is referring to, it was Thanksgiving and not Christmas.