- 1 About me
- 2 Really Useful Links
- 3 What I'm doing - RIGHT NOW!
- 4 My Work for Other Users
- 5 My TrackMaster remakes
- 6 My Audiobooks
- 7 Other Users' Projects
- 8 Calico's Channel
- 9 Recent Purchases
- 10 My Friends on This Wikia
- 11 Things that I have contributed to the Thomas community
- 12 Pages created by me
- 13 My opinion of CGI
Hi everyone, I'm SteamTeam one of the admins here. I am now also an admin of the Sooty Wikia (see bottom of this page for link).
I live in the UK.
I am 22 years old (9th March 1994) and have watched Thomas since I was little. I loved it then and love it now. My favourite episodes are Stepney Gets Lost, Thomas, Percy and the Post Train and Off the Rails. My other favourite TV shows include Sooty, Family Guy and American Dad!
Really Useful Links
Listed below are my accounts on other websites, accounts related to me in some way or just my favourite websites that I visit frequently!
- My Twitter
- My YouTube account
- The Official Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia Forums
- Producer CalicoBonEsterphon's YouTube account
- The Official Ronnie the Mole website
- The Official Ronnie the Mole Twitter account
- Thomasfan's YouTube account
- The Roll Along Thomas News Blog run by TheTopHatts
What I'm doing - RIGHT NOW!
At the moment I'm hosting and writing SteamTeam Quizzes each week for Calico's YouTube channel. I'm also planning Series 2 of Ronnie the Mole and Recent Purchases.
And there's also a good chance I'll be listening to Phil Collins and Genesis whilst doing all of the above!
My Work for Other Users
I do quite a lot of voice work for other users' series as well as my own. Here's some of it:
- Wilbert the Forest Engine (2013) - BramGroatFilms - The Fat Controller
- Lbbrian's Wooden Railway series (multiple episodes, 2011) - Storyteller
- Thomas and Gordon (2013) - thetttecommunity - Gordon
- Ronnie the Mole - Calico TV - Sam, Mabel and Richard (my own puppet series on Calico's channel)
- donald9anddouglas' Wooden Railway/Trainz series (2013 - 2014) - Multiple voices including Toby, Luke, Bear and 'Arry
- TTTE Wikia Promotional video (2013) - TTTE Wikia - Narration
- Misadventures of Oliver, Toad, Gordon and Stepney (2014) - ilovetrain323 - The Fat Controller and Percy
- Sticks and Stones (2014) - Stick of Rock Productions - Multiple voices
- Tales from the Sudrian Railway (2013) - DALEKSLAYER1 - Storyteller
- A Close Shave (Trainz Thomas & Friends) - Deverton Junction - Diesel (uncredited)
I have also written for the following series:
- Sticks and Stones - Stick of Rock Productions - One episode (also script editor)
- Wooden Railway - TheSodorSteamworks - Four episodes
- Tales from the Sudrian Railway - DALEKSLAYER1 - Two Episodes: "Duck and Dart" and "Strike!"
I also provided many of the scripts for my own puppet show series "Ronnie the Mole" on Calico's channel. I also work as a head writer/script editor, puppeteer, assistant director, editor and producer on the series. I also wrote several scripts and provided many of the voices on my own TrackMaster series.
I don't very often write for other people's series due to not having the time, but I like to write episodes if I have a good idea.
If you would like me to take part in your series you can leave me a message here on the wikia, PM me on YouTube or email me at email@example.com
I act as a sort of "agent" for Calico as he is rather busy and has to use my equipment to record on anyway. Like me, he is always happy to voice in other people's series and is very versatile. His best voices include Peter Sam, Spencer, Gordon, Skarloey, Rheneas, Henry, 'Arry and Bert although I think he could probably voice any of the Thomas characters pretty well.
Here is some of his work:
- Ronnie the Mole - Calico TV - Ronnie and Billy (produced by the company he co-owns and released on his own YouTube channel)
- donald9anddouglas' Wooden Railway/Trainz series (2013 - 2014) - Multiple voices including Edward, Bert, Rheneas and Peter Sam
- Misadventures of Oliver, Toad, Gordon and Stepney (2014) - ilovetrain323 - Gordon
- The Mad Controller Reads the Railway Series (Series One) - Calico TV - The Mad Controller
- Sticks and Stones (2014) - Stick of Rock Productions - Multiple voices
If you would like him to appear in your series, it is probably best to contact me (as Calico rarely has time to check his own PMs) and I'll contact him directly on your behalf. Auditions are available on request although they may take a while to do as he can only record lines on Sundays.
So if you would like Calico to appear in your series, you can PM me, leave me a message here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My TrackMaster remakes
Season 7 was released in August 2011. It introduced Hank, Flora, and Jeremy to the series and also gave Salty a proper introduction. Hank and Salty are voiced by MurphyProductions828, Flora is voiced by PrettyRosie1995, and Jeremy was voiced by producer C.E.
Heave Ho Thomas!
Diesel in a Jam
Thomas and the Jet Plane
Good as Gold
Gordon's Ghost Story
There was also a Christmas special in 2011 which focused mainly on the road vehicles. It introduced Max and Monty and Butch into the series. Butch is voiced by Adamandthomas1997 and Max was voiced by Lbbrian. Monty is yet to speak. You can watch Snow Bother by clicking below:
Season six kicked off with a "pilot" episode, Saved You!, Monday September 6th, 2010. That was followed by a week's worth of episodes that were shown over the week starting on November 15th, 2010. It contained two television series-adapted episodes and six original creations written by myself and Thomasfan. It was also the first season to feature a voice cast (except Saved You!). Here's the episodes (to watch them, just click on them);
That Sinking Feeling!
S. C. Ruffey Pushes his Luck
Bye Bye BoCo
Aside from Season 6 we also showed two festive specials -
Old Problems in the New Year
I would love to know you opinions on any of my remakes so feel free to leave a message on my talk page about them and I'll get back to you ASAP!
As I mentioned above, I now have a voice cast in my series. We have some roles that need filling ASAP so check this video out!. In the table below, you will find a list of the voice actors who star in my series and the characters they voice.
|SteamTeam||Thomas, Toby, Diesel, the Fat Controller, Annie, Sir Handel, Emily (sixth and seventh seasons), Gordon (seventh season only), Cranky (sixth season only), Gordon's Driver, Henry's Driver, Skarloey's Driver, Richard (Gordon's Ghost Story), Dock Workers (That Sinking Feeling!), Trucks (S. C. Ruffey Pushes His Luck, Good As Gold and Kidnapped), Children (Heave Ho Thomas!) and Quarry Workman (Christmas in the Hills)|
|Richie||Gordon, Percy (sixth season), James, Duck, Kevin, Victor (sixth season only), Cranky, Bulstrode and Thomas' Driver|
|SkarloeyRailway||Oliver, Donald and Douglas, Bill and Ben, Mavis, BoCo, Thumper, S.C. Ruffey and Trucks (S. C. Ruffey Pushes His Luck)|
|TheUnluckyTug||Edward, Henry (sixth and seventh seasons), Harvey, Duke, Captain and Percy's Driver|
|TheTopHatts||Percy (seventh season onwards), James (seventh season only), Victor (Kidnapped onwards), Harold, Bulstrode (seventh season only), Wellsworth Stationmaster (Gail Force) and Trucks (Salty's Secret and Good As Gold)|
|C. BonEsterphon||Skarloey, Peter Sam, Jeremy, Mr. Percival, Jem Cole, BoCo's Driver, Harold's Pilot, Flora's Driver, Firelighter (Gail Force) and Trucks (Kidnapped)|
|MurphyProductions||Salty, Hank and Bus Depot Manager (Old Problems in the New Year)|
|PrettyRosie1995||Flora and Emily (Kidnapped onwards)|
|TheSodorSteamworks||Henry (Kidnapped onwards), Rescue Workman (Percy's Postal Problem) and Trucks (Salty's Secret and Good As Gold)|
|Dan5589||Rocky and Farmer McColl|
|Lbbrian||Max, Duke's driver, Captain Scampi and Health and Safety Official (Old Problems in the New Year)|
|Adamandthomas1997||Butch and Thomas' Driver (seventh season only)|
|CalleyFan||Cranky (seventh season only)|
|BramGroatFilms||Bertram, Gordon's Fireman and Diesel's Driver|
|Thomasfan||BoCo's Driver and Trucks (Kidnapped)|
|CJR||Dowager Hatt and Mrs. Bucket (Gordon's Ghost Story)|
|HTTVChannel||Quarry Workman (Good As Gold)|
|StarTug||Barrow-in-Furness Signalman (Old Problems in the New Year)|
|CHR652||Children (Heave Ho Thomas!)|
Episodes remade so far. I started these in 2006 so I can't remember all of them but here's some...
If you click on ones with symbols next to them, you will be able to watch them...
- Old Iron
- Off the Rails
- Down the Mine
- Thomas and Gordon
- Paint Pots and Queens
- Saved from Scrap
- Crossed Lines
- Seeing the Sights
- Thomas, Percy and the Coal
- Percy's Chocolate Crunch
- Seeing the Sights
- Emily's New Coach
- The Missing Coach
- The Deputation
- Thomas in Trouble
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman
- Dirty Objects
- Break Van
- Golden Oldies
- High-Speed Gordon
- Thomas and Bertie
- Cranky Bugs
- Thomas, Terence and the Snow
- Percy and Harold
- Toby's Tightrope
- Special Attraction
- The Diseasel
- Wrong Road
- Percy's Promise
- Thomas and the Trucks
- Trust Thomas
- Percy's Promise completely uncut and without narration
- The Missing Coach deleted scenes and outtakes
- A preview of the opening title sequence for Season 8
- An Announcement regarding Kidnapped
If you like special features, make sure you subscribe to producer C. BonEsterphon's channel. You can expect photo galleries, behind the scenes videos, episode commentaries and other exclusive videos!
Alternatively, here's a link to my channel where you can view all my remakes that I currently have on YouTube
Or you can join and visit my thread for updates on -
OR, you can visit
I have recorded numerous read-throughs (or audiobooks) on YouTube. These are mainly of magazine stories, but I have also covered some books. You can listen to the stories below by clicking on the titles.
I am currently narrating the Buzz Books series. So far I have recorded the first five books.
2. Toby and the Stout Gentleman
3. Percy Runs Away
4. Thomas and the Breakdown Train
5. Edward, Gordon and Henry
6. Thomas Goes Fishing
7. Thomas Down the Mine
8. James and the Troublesome Trucks
9. Gordon Off the Rails
More coming soon...
Story Library Books
Being a big fan of the magazine stories, I have recorded quite a few read-throughs of these. You can listen to some of them by clicking on the titles below (not all are listed):
Good as New
Thomas and the Rainbow!
Percy to the Rescue
The Birthday Ride
Thomas and the Fat Controller's Fishing Trip
What Goes Up...
Percy the Snowman
Big Day Out
Blue Mountain Mystery
Captain Saves the Day
Up, Up and Away!
Parts for Percy
One Bump Too Many
The Right Shape
Hiro Helps Out
Jumping Jobi Wood
A Special Treat!
The New Station
All Steamed Up!
Here's the rest of the stuff I've narrated on YouTube!
Blue Mountain Mystery
Day of the Diesels
Percy the Small Engine and the Scarf
Thomas, Bertie and the Bumpy Line
Other Users' Projects
Aside from my own videos, I do occasionally make appearances in other users' projects. I am always available for voice over work whether it is voicing characters or narrating. I have also written for other people's series, provided help with casting and been a producer. If you would like me to appear in your series, please let me know and I will get back to you ASAP. Auditions are available upon request.
SteamTeam Quizzes is a new series of videos that I write, present and co-direct with my friend and producer C. BonEsterphon. Each video sees C. BonEsterphon quizzed on either Thomas episodes or specials. They are, in his words, "to help him become more of a Thomas fan". Viewers are encouraged to join in at home and competitions are held at the end of each series.
Season 1, Episodes 6 - 10
Season 1, Episodes 11 - 15
Season 1, Episodes 16 - 20
Season 1, Episodes 21 - 25
Season 2, Episodes 1 - 5
Season 2, Episodes 6 - 10
Season 2, Episodes 11 - 15
Season 2, Episodes 16 - 20
Season 2, Episodes 21 - 25
Christmas Special 2012
Season 3, Episodes 1 - 5
Season 3, Episodes 6 - 10
Season 3, Episodes 11 - 15
Season 3, Episodes 16 - 20
Season 3, Episodes 21 - 25
Behind the Scenes of SteamTeam Quizzes
Season 4, Episodes 1 - 5
Season 4, Episodes 6 - 10
Season 4, Episodes 11 - 15
Season 4, Episodes 16 - 20
Season 4, Episodes 21 - 26
Special Edition 1
Season 5, Episodes 1 - 5
Season 5, Episodes 6 - 10
Season 5, Episodes 11 - 15
Season 5, Episodes 16 - 20
Season 5, Episodes 21 - 25
Thomas and the Magic Railroad
Season 6, Episodes 1 - 5
Season 6, Episodes 6 - 10
Season 6, Episodes 11 - 15
Season 6, Episodes 16 - 20
Season 6, Episodes 21 - 25
Special Edition 2
Season 7, Episodes 1 - 5
Ronnie the Mole
Ronnie the Mole is about a blind mole and his friend Sam the dog. Series 1 started on May 14th with the pilot and ran for six episodes. A book, being written by TTTE Wikia's own Zem2point0, is in the works. You can watch a trailer for the show here: Click here to see the trailer.
Make Way for Ronnie!
Ronnie the Artist
It's a Jungle Out There!
Now You See!
Ronnie's Cereal Disaster
I've also appeared (usually in person) in the following videos on Calico's channel:
- Season 6 DVD Competition Winner (video revealing competition winner)
- Thomas and the Magic Railroad DVD Competition Winner (video revealing competition winner)
- Season 5 DVD Competition Winner (sketch revealing competition winner)
- Sooty & Co. DVD Competition Winner (video revealing competition winner)
- Season 4 DVD Competition Winner (sketch revealing competition winner)
- Season 3 DVD Competition Winner (sketch revealing competition winner)
- Season 2 DVD Competition Winner (sketch revealing competition winner)
- Season 1 DVD Competition Winner (sketch revealing competition winner)
- Christmas Plans (sketch in which Calico and I clarify Christmas 2012 uploading plans)
- SteamTeam Has Talent (mock behind-the-scenes video, guest starring TheTopHatts)
Besides from my audiobooks and TrackMaster series, I have also made a series of Recent Purchases videos in which I showcase my recent Thomas & Friends-related purchases. They have proved to be quite popular on YouTube. You can watch them by clicking on the titles below:
December 2011 - January 2012
February - May 2012
June and July 2012
Other recent purchase-style videos are available on my channel, but they do not feature voice-overs like the newer videos listed above.
My Friends on This Wikia
Whilst I've been here I've had communications with quite a few people. Everyone on this wikia is very friendly and it gives me pleasure to call these users friends.
In chronological order:
- The Zoologist
- Smoke Stack
Things that I have contributed to the Thomas community
Here is a small list of things that I have discovered for the Thomas community or my proudest achievements.
- I found the third picture from the episode The Missing Coach (see right)
- I was the first to discover the characters Den and Owen
- I was the first to find out that Bob Golding and Mike Grady were joining the voice cast
- I was the first to discover the picture of Butch which showed his detailed CGI face (see right)
- I was the first to find out that Rupert Degas voiced Butch and Bertie
- I discovered all thirteen cancelled episodes of Jack and the Pack: No Dozer is an Island, Friendship Story, Treasure Hunt, Safety First, Snow Rescue, Bossy Byron, The Importance of Being Patrick, Alfie Has a Secret, Jack and the Quack, Pop Goes the Diesel, Isobella Gets Steamed, Kelly's Heroes and Jack and Alfie Swap. I also discovered the original titles for Percy's Chocolate Crunch, On Site with Thomas, Percy Helps Out and A Visit from Thomas.
- I was the first to discover that Donald and Douglas were returning in CGI and the first to find out about the special The Legend of the Lost Treasure.
There have been more, but those are my proudest contributions.
Pages created by me
My opinion of CGI
When I first heard Thomas & Friends were moving to CGI, I was devastated, I thought it would completely ruin the series. I pre-ordered HOTR and when it came I had my doubts about it, but when I finally watched it I was amazed. I think all the people that dislike the new CGI Thomas should give it a chance. It brings more realism in my opinion, but, don't get me wrong, I loved the old Thomas and am still upset that it is an end of an era, but I think CGI might not be such a bad idea. Just take a look at the CGI promo of Cranky (below), the sea is so wonderfully realistic, something which never could be properly achieved in the model series.