|Date joined||September 12, 2014|
|Favorite character||Edward, Mike, James, Stephen, Skarloey and Sam|
|First name||The Nothing.|
Hey there! I found this wikia in March of 2014 and decided to join in September 2014.
I have loved Thomas & Friends since I was about five years old.
My First Thomas toys were a set that came in a Thomas Case with ERTL Thomas, Terence, Derek and Old Slow Coach. I loved it. Then I lost the Thomas engine in the bed of a pickup Truck.
I may edit here occasionally.
Other Shows I Like
- Grey's Anatomy
- When Calls the Heart
- Fuller House
- The 100
- The Good Doctor
- Designated Survivor
- The 4400
- Lost in Space
- Stranger Things
- Mako Mermaids
- Reboot: The Guardian Code
- H2O - Just Add Water
- The Sparticle Mystery
- Wizards Vs. Aliens
- Spirit Riding Free
- Sofia the First
- Bob the Builder
- Good Witch
- I was the first to find out that Rob Rackstraw was voicing Toby in the UK.
- I was the first to find out that Christopher Ragland was voicing the Troublesome Trucks in the UK.
- I was the first find out about the episodes, Salty All At Sea, Snow Place Like Home, Two Wheels Good, Sidney Sings, Bradford the Brake Van, Diesel and the Ducklings, Hasty Hannah, Dowager Hatt's Busy Day, Henry in the Dark, Buckled Tracks and Bumpy Trucks, P.A. Problems, Cranky at the End of the Line and New Crane on the Dock all written by Lee Pressman.
- I found out that Joe Mills was voicing Donald and Douglas.
- I (along with ElsbridgeStationFan1995) found out that Tom Stourton was voicing Rex.
- I found out that John Hasler was voicing Rheneas.
- I found out that Nigel Pilkington and Christopher Ragland were voicing Trevor in Season 20.
- I was the first to find out that Davey Moore wrote Reds vs. Blues, Rocky Rescue, Love Me Tender, The Railcar and the Coaches, The Missing Breakdown Train and Daisy's Perfect Christmas and that Andrew Brenner wrote Best Engine Ever and Goodbye Fat Controller.
- I (along with ElsbridgeStationFan1995) found out about character, Bradford.
- I was the first to find out that Helen Farrall wrote Slow Stephen and Thomas the Babysitter.
- I (along with GhostRiderDieselRJ513) found out that Rob Rackstraw voiced Bradford and Rufus Jones voiced Flying Scotsman.
- I found out about the characters, Hannah and Carly, with ElsbridgeStationFan1995.
Pages I created
- 1. Journey Beyond Sodor
- 2. Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure
- 3. The Adventure Begins
- 4. The Great Race
- 5. King of the Railway
- 6. Blue Mountain Mystery
- 7. Tale of the Brave
- 8. Hero of the Rails
- 9. Misty Island Rescue
- 10. Day of the Diesels
- 11. The Great Discovery
- 12. Calling All Engines!
- 13. Thomas and the Magic Railroad
- Never, Never, Never Give Up
- The Island Song
- All You Need
- Blue Mountain Mystery (song)
- It's Gonna be a Great Day
- Monsters Everywhere
- Let's Be Brave
- The Best Friends Express
- Really Useful Engine (The Adventure Begins version)
- We Make A Team Together
- Never Overlook a Little Engine
- Will You Won't You (US version)
- It's Christmas Time
- We Can't Do Anything
Favorite Voice Actors
- Lucy Montgomery (UK/US)
- Nicola Stapleton (UK/US)
- Rob Rackstraw (UK/US)
- Tim Whitnall (UK/US)
- Steven Kynman (UK/US)
- Joe Mills (UK/US)
- Tom Stourton (UK/US)
- Joseph May (US)
- Nathan Clarke (UK/US)
- Christopher Ragland (UK/US)
- Mike Grady (UK/US)
- Bob Golding (UK/US)
- Jules de Jongh (US)
- Teresa Gallagher (UK/US)
- Kerry Shale (UK/US)
- William Hope (UK/US)
- Keith Wickham (UK/US)
- Tracy-Ann Oberman (UK/US)
- John Hurt (UK/US)
- “Heeere's James!”
- ―James, The Adventure Begins
- “Well, I hear this Geoffrey character is red. In my opinion there are already too many red engines on Sodor"
"I don't suppose he is very fast."
"Oh yes he is! Geoffrey is very fast. He's so fast that nobody even saw him leave Brendam Docks.”
- ―James, Gordon and Percy talking about Geoffrey, Who's Geoffrey?
- “While James on the other hand felt grumpy"
"It's not fair, first I am sent work at the scrap yard and now Henry gets to go on holiday to the mainland. While I spend the night pulling smelly fish. Yuck!"
"Hehehe, You look like you're in a sunny mood, again James”
- ―The Narrator, James and Porter, Tale of the Brave
- “That last one he got with the wooden brake blocks was much too small to be really useful..."
"But I'm not small"
"I might not be as big as you Gordon, but I am bigger than Edward ye-and there's nothing wrong with wooden brake blocks either"
"Unless they catch fire of course. Can You move along now James? You are blocking my way”
- ―Gordon and James, The Adventure Begins
- “Hello Narrow Gauge Engines! Samson at your service".
"SAMSON!!" (Rheneas and Peter Sam together)
"What a surprise!"
"Ready to collect the heavy stone for transportation to the Mainland."
"Oh, Uh, Yes, But-Uh we were expecting you to arrive with empty trucks not passenger coaches."
"You've brought the Express coaches Samson”
- ―Samson, Peter Sam, Rheneas and Skarloey, Samson at Your Service
- “Fancy bringing Gordon's coaches up the quarry! The stones would have been very comfortable!
"Every stone would have had a seat to itself.”
- ―Peter Sam, Skarloey and Rheneas, Samson at Your Service
In no particular order.