Wellsworth Yards (also known as Edward's Yard) is a medium-sized shunting yard situated next to Wellsworth station. Wellsworth Sheds are located in this yard. Edward lives and works here.
The Railway Series
Wellsworth Yards were first opened in 1870 when the
Wellsworth and Suddery Railway was constructed. In 1915, the yards passed into the ownership of the North Western Railway.
At some point between 1924-1925,
Thomas accidentally ran into the yards with some Troublesome Trucks. Sir Topham Hatt then reallocated Thomas here from Vicarstown to gain more experience. After rescuing James with the Breakdown Train, Thomas was reallocated to his own branch line and, shortly thereafter, Edward became the yard's main shunter.
Diesel visited the Island in 1957, Duck temporarily helped Edward look after the yard.
Thomas & Friends
Emily saved Oliver from being hit by Thomas, she was awarded her new coaches here.
Toby worked in this yard while Edward was working at Brendam Docks.
- Series 1 Thomas and Gordon, Trouble in the Shed, Coal and Whistles and Sneezes
- Series 2 A Close Shave, The Deputation and The Diseasel
- Series 3 Gordon and the Famous Visitor, The Trouble with Mud, Trust Thomas, Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party, Tender Engines and Escape
- Series 4 Fish
- Series 5 A Better View for Gordon, James and the Trouble with Trees, Bye George!, Haunted Henry ( and deleted scene) Busy Going Backwards
- Series 7 Emily's New Coaches, Edward's Brass Band, What's the Matter with Henry?, Bulgy Rides Again, Gordon and Spencer, Not So Hasty Puddings and Three Cheers for Thomas
- Series 8 Percy's Big Mistake, Edward the Great, Thomas and the Circus, You Can Do it, Toby! and Percy and the Magic Carpet
- Series 16 Thomas and the Rubbish Train and Whiff's Wish
- Series 17 Gordon Runs Dry, Calm Down Caitlin, Steamie Stafford, Henry's Hero, Percy's Lucky Day and The Afternoon Tea Express
- Series 18 Not So Slow Coaches, Flatbeds of Fear, Spencer's VIP, Last Train for Christmas, Emily Saves the World and Samson at Your Service
- Series 19 Henry Spots Trouble and Salty All at Sea
- Series 20 Sidney Sings, Pouty James and Hugo and the Airship
- Series 21 Philip's Number, A Shed for Edward and Confused Coaches - Series 22 Confusion Without Delay, School of Duck, Seeing is Believing, Rosie is Red and Hunt the Truck
* | RWS only ** only | T&F --- Dropped
* | RWS only ** only T&F
Henry | Gordon | James | Donald and Douglas | Thomas** | Emily** | Murdoch** | Molly** | Rosie** | Hiro** | Nia** | Rebecca** | Bear* | The Works Diesel* | Pip and Emma* | Philip**
Express Coaches | Branch Line Coaches | Thomas' Special Coach* | Annie and Clarabel** | Emily's Coaches**
Tidmouth ( | ) Harbour, Engine Sheds, Tunnel Knapford ( | ) Yards, Engine Sheds, Bus Yard** Crosby ( | ) Tunnel, Washdown** Wellsworth ( | ) Yards Suddery Junction | Gordon's Hill | Maron | Cronk ( | ) Viaduct Killdane | Balladrine Bridge | Kellsthorpe Road | Crovan's Gate ( | ) Works, Yards** Henry's Tunnel | Vicarstown ( | ) Engine Sheds, Yards, Bridge, Goods Depot**, Junction**, Dieselworks** Barrow-in-Furness | Lower Tidmouth** | Sodor Suspension Bridge** | West Maron Junction** | East Maron Junction** | Balladrine** | Kellaby** | Whispering Woods** ( | ) Halt Kirk Ronan Junction** | The Difficult Bend** | Sodor Steamworks** | Neville's Bridge** | Henry's Forest** ( | ) Wishing Tree The Lumber Mill** | Great Waterton** (
) Water Works